|Description||Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.|
- Rowdy Sword's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Rowdy Sword's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Rowdy Sword is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_戦闘強化R敵無強化, which can be translated as Combat Bonuses R Enemy No Bonuses.
In other languages
|Japanese||明日の聖騎士の剣||Paladin of Tomorrow's Sword|
|Spanish (Europe)||Espada inquieta|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espada inquieta|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||明日聖騎士之劍|