|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If foe initiates combat or if unit's HP < 100% at start of combat, grants Atk/Def+5 and Special cooldown charge +1 per foe's attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack. Special cooldown charge granted even if foe's attack deals 0 damage.)|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Rinkah's Club is considered a combat boost.
- Only attacks performed by the foe have the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- The "Special cooldown charge +X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect.
- For example, if a unit is affected by both and , the effects will stack and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The effects will only stack when the foe attacks and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will only take place when the user attacks.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge +1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Porra Rinkah|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Porra Rinkah|
|French||Batte de Rinkah|
|Italian||Clava di Rinkah|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||凜火的鬼金棒|