|Description||Grants Def+3. At start of combat, if foe's HP ≥ 75%, grants Def+5 to unit, inflicts Def-5 on foe during combat, and then, if unit's Def > foe's Def, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage.)|
At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Resolved Fang is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Resolved Fang is considered a combat reduction.
- The maximum Def difference that matters for Resolved Fang's damage bonus is 10, due to Resolved Fang's cap of 7 bonus damage.
- The minimum Def difference that matters for Resolved Fang's damage bonus is 2, which provides 1 bonus damage.
- The bonus damage from Resolved Fang is applied after other effects, and is thus not boosted by specials such as or .
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Deals +10 damage when an offensive Special triggers.
- The Atk+2 granted by Resolved Fang when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost and Special damage boost effects of Resolved Fang will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Garra resoluta|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garra resoluta|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||賀年狼人王的爪牙|