|Description||Effective against flying foes. Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.|
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Renowned Bow's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Renowned Bow's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Renowned Bow is considered a combat reduction.
- The combat reduction of Renowned Bow will not apply to foes with who are in combat against the user's allies.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_周囲弱化R攻守4, which can be translated as Surroundings Weakening R Atk/Def 4.
In other languages
|German||Bogen d. Ruhms|
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco laureado|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco laureado|
|French||Arc de renom|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||弓騎士的名弓|