|Description||Effective against armored and cavalry foes. Grants Atk+3. If unit’s Atk > foe’s Atk and/or extra movement granted by another skill is active on unit, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.|
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Reginleif's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners
- In Norse mythology, Reginleif (Old Norse for "Power-trace") is a valkyrie.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Reginleif|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||瑞吉蕾芙|