|Raven King Beak|
|Description||Grants Spd+3. If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage. Combos with Phantom Spd.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit transforms, grants Atk+2.|
- The maximum Spd difference that matters for Raven King Beak's damage bonus is 10, due to Raven King Beak's cap of 7 bonus damage.
- The minimum Spd difference that matters for Raven King Beak's damage bonus is 2, which provides 1 bonus damage.
- The bonus damage from Raven King Beak is applied after other effects, and is thus not boosted by specials such as or .
- With , Raven King Beak will deal extra damage if the user would otherwise have equal or less Res than the target.
- This effect stops when the user is regularly 9 Spd slower than the target, as a 1-Spd advantage rounds down to zero damage.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Raven King Beak applies the status effect.
- The Atk+2 granted by Raven King Beak when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Raven King Beak is considered a combat boost.
- The "unit's Spd minus foe's Spd" condition is treated as a comparison between the unit's and foe's Spd stats.
- Only attacks performed by the user have the Special cooldown charge +X effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- If the user has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a foe has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside an effect that also grants "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge +1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- Effects that are disabled by Raven King Beak:
List of owners
|Raven King Beak|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Pico de cuervo|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Pico de cuervo|
|French||Bec de roi|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||鴉王之喙|
|Portuguese||Bico de corvo|