|Description||Effective against armored and cavalry foes. Grants Spd+3. If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Has the same effect as .
- Rapier does not grant the user the ability to counterattack regardless of foe's range.
- If the user can counterattack, either from using a weapon with the same range as the foe's weapon or from skills such as Counter passives, the user's counterattack will occur before the foe's initial attack.
- Rapier changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Estoque|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||刺劍|