|Description||At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd+5, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 5 damage to unit.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Ragnarok is considered a combat boost.
- The 100% HP requirement applies to both the Atk/Spd +5 as well as the 5 damage after combat.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Ragnarok inflicts out of combat damage.
- Ragnarok stacks with after-combat healing from skills such as .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
- There are unused strings in the game files that name Ragnarok+.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ragnarok|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||末世烈焰|