* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Dragonstone or Beast damage refers to .
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Raging Storm's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- Both Raging Storm and skills like may activate on the same turn.
- "Skills that move unit after combat" include the Røkkr area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Tormenta atroz|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Tormenta atroz|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||狂嵐|