|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res. If foe initiates combat or if foe's HP = 100% at start of combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit and grants unit Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)|
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Primordial Breath is considered a combat boost.
- Only attacks performed by the user have the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- The "Special cooldown charge +X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect.
- For example, if a unit is affected by both and , the effects will stack and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The effects will only stack when the user attacks and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will only take place when the foe attacks.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge +1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe.
List of owners
In other languages
|German||Atem der Ahnen|
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento prístino|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo prístino|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||神祖龍吐息|