|Description||Effective against flying foes. Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if【Penalty】is active on unit or if unit's HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat, and if unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|
All effects that last "on foe through its next action." Includes penalties inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, or the effects of a skill like Triangle Adept or Guard).
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Persecution Bow is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boosting effect of Persecution Bow will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Persecution Bow does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- Skills such as and the status effect have priority over the Persecution Bow's priority changing effect.
- Persecution Bow changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco persecutorio|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco persecutorio|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||被害妄想之弓|