|Description||Effective against armored foes. If unit has weapon-triangle advantage, neutralizes effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.|
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- See weapon-triangle for more information on weapon triangle advantage effects.
- Effects that are disabled by Pegasus Carrot+:
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Pegasus Carrot+ is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Zanah. pegaso +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Zanah. pegaso +|
|French||Carotte pégase +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||天馬胡蘿蔔＋|