|Description||Grants Def+3. Neutralizes "effective against flying" bonuses. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit during combat, deals damage = 20% of unit's Def, reduces damage from foe's attacks by 20% of unit's Def (excluding area-of-effect Specials), and restores 7 HP to unit and allies within 2 spaces after combat.|
- Has the same effect as .
- Only neutralizes "Effective against flying foes".
- This includes , , , and bows.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Pastel Poleaxe is considered a combat boost.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- Pastel Poleaxe's damage-reduction effect is considered a Special effect, so Skills that neutralize or reduce the percentage of non-Special "reduces damage by X%" effects such as or do not apply to Pastel Poleaxe's damage-reduction effect.
- will reduce the damage-reduction of Pastel Poleaxe by 50%.
- Pastel Poleaxe's healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- Pastel Poleaxe's after combat healing will not work if the foe has a skill that prevents HP recovery such as or , or the user has been inflicted with .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Alabarda pastel|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Alabarda pastel|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||天真白兔之斧|