|C||Ostia's Pulse||300||—||At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count-1 to all allies. Granted only if number of those allies' movement types on current team ≤ 2.|
|Ostia's Pulse II||300||Ostia's Pulse||At start of turn, grants Def/Res+6 to unit and allies for one turn, and also, if any unit or ally's Special cooldown count is at its maximum value, grants them Special cooldown count-1. All effects granted only if the number of that unit or ally's movement type on the current team is ≤ 2.|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
- The stat increase that can be applied by Ostia's Pulse is considered a .
- Cooldown count reductions from skills that activate at the same time as Ostia's Pulse (at start of turn) are not considered in Ostia's Pulse's conditions. Skills such as will have their effects stack.
- Movement Types refers to if a unit is: , , , or .
- In order for the skill to trigger with an ally unit, the team must have fewer than 3 allies sharing a movement type on the field.
- Ostia's Pulse takes account of ally units on the field at the start of the phase, meaning if allies are lost it is possible to meet Ostia's Pulse's condition and trigger the skill.
- Example: A team consists of 1 armored unit with Ostia's Pulse & 3 Fliers. The skill cannot trigger with the 3 Fliers because there are more than 2 of them on the field. Should the third flier be defeated, Ostia's Pulse's condition will be met and the skill will trigger.
List of owners
|Ostia's Pulse II|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Pulso de Ositia|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Pulso de Ositia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||奧斯提亞之躍動|
|Portuguese||Pulso de Ositia|