|C||Ostia's Pulse||300||—||At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count-1 to all allies. Granted only if number of those allies' movement types on current team ≤ 2.|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
- Movement Types refers to if a unit is: , , , or .
- In order for the skill to trigger with an ally unit, the team must have fewer than 3 allies sharing a movement type on the field.
- Ostia's Pulse takes account of ally units on the field at the start of the phase, meaning if allies are lost it is possible to meet Ostia's Pulse's condition and trigger the skill.
- Example: A team consists of 1 armored unit with Ostia's Pulse & 3 Fliers. The skill cannot trigger with the 3 Fliers because there are more than 2 of them on the field. Should the third flier be defeated, Ostia's Pulse's condition will be met and the skill will trigger.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Pulso de Ositia|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Pulso de Ositia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||奧斯提亞之躍動|
|Portuguese||Pulso de Ositia|