|Description||Grants Spd+4. Inflicts Def/Res-4. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice, and also, if unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage.)|
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Ninjutsu Scrolls's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Effects such as and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Ninjutsu Scrolls's user can perform a follow-up attack, either from a speed check or effects such as or , the user will be able to attack up to 4 times during combat.
- The maximum Spd difference that matters for Ninjutsu Scrolls's damage bonus is 10, due to Ninjutsu Scrolls's cap of 7 bonus damage.
- The minimum Spd difference that matters for Ninjutsu Scrolls's damage bonus is 2, which provides 1 bonus damage.
- The bonus damage from Ninjutsu Scrolls is applied after other effects, and is thus not boosted by specials such as or .
- With , Ninjutsu Scrolls will deal extra damage if the user would otherwise have equal or less Res than the target.
- This effect stops when the user is regularly 9 Spd slower than the target, as a 1-Spd advantage rounds down to zero damage.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Rollos ninjas|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Rollos ninjas|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||雙風忍法帳|