|Description||Grants Spd+3. Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%).|
At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Has the same effect as .
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , , and and with offensive Specials will neutralize Nightmare Horn's damage reduction effect when the special triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Nightmare Horn by 50%.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Nightmare Horn is considered a combat reduction.
- Nightmare Horn can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Nightmare Horn will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Nightmare Horn's follow-up attack prevention.
- The Atk+2 granted by Nightmare Horn when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost, combat reductions, and follow-up preventing effects of Nightmare Horn will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Cuerno pesadilla|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Cuerno pesadilla|
|Italian||Corno da incubo|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||惡夢女王之角|