|Description||Effective against flying foes. During combat, boosts unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res by number of adjacent allies × 2.|
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Nidhogg is considered a combat boost.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Magic and Dragon refers to .
- Nidhogg can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_反撃抑制R魔竜, which can be translated as Counterattack Supression Magic/Dragon.
- In Norse mythology, Nidhogg is a dragon that gnaws on the roots of the world tree, Yggdrasil.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Nidhogg|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||尼德霍格|