|Description||Grants Spd+3. Enables【Canto (２)】during turns 1 through 4. If unit initiates combat or is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit, neutralizes effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks, and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)|
After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move ２ space(s).
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than ２ space(s).)
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Sing/Dance users or Duo/ Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- will reduce the amount of movement granted by to 1 space if the affected unit uses a close weapon type or 0 spaces if the affected unit uses a ranged weapon type.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Niðavellir Sprig is considered a combat boost.
- Effects that are disabled by Niðavellir Sprig:
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Niðavellir Sprig is considered a .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Ramita Niðavellir|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ramita Niðavellir|
|French||Brin de Niðavellir|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||尼德威阿爾之花|