This page is about the summoning event. For the Voting Gauntlet event, see The Chosen Ones.
|New Heroes: The Chosen Ones|
New Heroes: The Chosen Ones
|Description||New Heroes from the Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem and Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem games are here! , , , and are available as part of a 5★ summoning focus!|
See Summonable Heroes for a full table of the regular pool of summonable heroes.
|At least one||82.45%||79.08%||62.77%||77.52%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Sirius: Mysterious Knight||0.75%|
|Nagi: Dragon Avatar||0.75%|
|Phina: Roving Dancer||0.75%|
|Norne: The Volunteer||0.75%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
For more detailed information, see Summon#Color Distribution.
Level 40 stats
|Nagi: Dragon Avatar||42/46/49||34/37/40||16/19/22||33/36/40||38/41/45|
|Phina: Roving Dancer||37/40/43||32/35/38||34/37/40||23/26/30||20/23/27|
|Sirius: Mysterious Knight||36/40/43||31/34/37||34/37/40||32/35/38||12/16/19|
|Norne: The Volunteer||39/42/45||29/32/35||33/36/39||28/31/34||23/27/30|
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|