This page is about the tome. For the character, see Naga.
|Description||Effective against dragon foes. If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+2 during combat.|
- Has the same effect as .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Naga is considered a combat boost.
- When battling a Dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Any of the upgrades grant Naga the same effect as .
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
Can be evolved in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of evolving weapons.
|Divine Naga||14||2||Effective against dragon foes. Neutralizes foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.||400 SP|
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_特殊射程R竜, which can be translated as Unique Range Dragons.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Naga|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||那迦|