|Description||Grants Spd+3. Adds 50% of total bonuses on foe to unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Níu is considered a combat boost.
- The stat increasing effect of Níu will activate if the foe receives .
- The stat increasing effect will not be negated nor reduced if the foe receives .
- If the foe is affected by or the unit possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the stat increasing effect will be negated.
- The increase to each stat is equal to half the sum of the bonuses active on the foe.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Effects that are disabled by Níu:
- Effects on a foe that guarantee that foe's follow-up attacks, from skills like , , and the Grand Conquests area effect.
- Effects from skills on the user that prevent the user's follow-up attacks, from skills like and
- Effects from skills on a foe that prevent the user's follow-up attacks, from skills like , , , and status effects like .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Níu|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||尼烏|