* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Dance skills or Duo/Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- also takes into account effects that alter a unit's movement such as , , the status effect, or a skill with the effect.
- also takes into account status effects that alter a unit's movement value such as and .
- will have the remaining value be reduced to 1 if the unit was inflicted with and did not move.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Murderous Lion is considered a combat reduction.
- Murderous Lion can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
List of owners
|2021-05-07||2021-05-31||New Heroes: Forces of Will||Murderous Lion|
|2021-11-30||2021-12-14||Legendary Eitri & Mythic Thórr||Murderous Lion|
|2021-12-29||2022-01-06||Revival: Forces of Will||Murderous Lion|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||León despiadado|
|Spanish (Latin America)||León despiadado|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||青色殺人魔|