|Description||Grants Res+3. At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Atk/Res-5 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Spd through its next action.|
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Muninn's Egg is considered a .
- Muninn's Egg does not compare Spd stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the lowest Spd, each of those units will receive the effect.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
The impact sound effect
- In Norse mythology, Huginn and Muninn are two ravens that fly throughout the world to bring information to Odin.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Huevo de Munin|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Huevo de Munin|
|French||Œuf de Munin|
|Italian||Uovo di Muninn|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||霧尼的魔卵|
|Portuguese||Ovo de Muninn|