|Description||Grants Atk+3. If unit is within 3 spaces of an ally, inflicts Atk/Res-8 on foe during combat, foe cannot make a follow-up attack, and grants bonus to unit's Atk during combat = total Atk+Res bonuses on ally with the highest total Atk+Res bonuses within 3 spaces. If unit is within 3 spaces of an ally, after combat, if unit attacked, deals 15 damage to nearest ally.|
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Morph Fimbulvetr is considered a combat reduction.
- Morph Fimbulvetr can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Morph Fimbulvetr will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Morph Fimbulvetr's follow-up attack prevention.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Morph Fimbulvetr is considered a temporary buff.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if ally with the highest total bonuses within 3 spaces receives .
- If ally with the highest total bonuses within 3 spaces is affected by (but not affected by ), the Atk increase will be negated.
- Morph Fimbulvetr inflicts out of combat damage.
|Example of Area of Effect|
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Fimbulvetr morph|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Fimbulvetr morph|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||被創造的芬布爾|