|Description||Effective against flying foes.|
After combat, if unit attacked, converts bonuses on foes within 2 spaces of target into penalties through their next actions.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Monstrous Bow applies the status effect.
- Any on a unit lasts until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- does not convert into , it changes the value of existing from positive to negative.
- If the affected unit does not have or the affected unit has , has no effect, but can still be used to trigger skills that require a such as and .
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco monstruo|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco monstruo|
|French||Arc de monstre|
|Italian||Arco del mostro|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||怪物弓|