This page is about the sword called Missiletainn. For the tome Missiletainn, see Missiletainn (tome). For the sword Mystletainn, see Mystletainn.
|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).|
Grants Special cooldown charge +1 per foe's attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack. Special cooldown charge granted even if foe's attack deals 0 damage.)
- Only attacks performed by the foe have the Special cooldown charge +X effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- If the user has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a foe has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also grants "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge +1" and "Special cooldown charge +1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Missiletainn is considered a combat boost.
- The skill grants bonus to damage dealt equal to missing HP at the moment the Special triggers, not actual damage suffered.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Misilteinn|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||米斯特丁|