|Description||Grants Res+3. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Def/Res+6 to unit during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Mirage Axe is considered a combat boost.
- Mirage Axe can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Mirage Axe will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Mirage Axe's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Hacha Mirage|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hacha Mirage|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||幻影戰斧|