|Description||Effective against flying and armored foes. Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit during combat and calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res, and also, if unit initiates combat, unit's Spd > foe's Spd, and unit has weapon-triangle advantage, unit attacks twice.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Mermaid Bow is considered a combat boost.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
- Mermaid Bow's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Mermaid Bow's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco de sirena|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco de sirena|
|French||Arc de sirène|
|Italian||Arco della sirena|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||游海人魚之弓|
|Portuguese||Arco de sereia|