|Description||During unit's first combat in player phase or enemy phase, grants Atk/Res+5 to unit and restores 7 HP to unit after combat.|
- The effect of Melon Float+ only activates during the first combat that the user enters during either phase of that turn.
- If the user or a foe has any skills that neutralize or stack with Melon Float+'s effect, those effects will only stack or be neutralized during the first combat that the user enters during either phase of that turn.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Melon Float+ is considered a combat boost.
- Melon Float+'s healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- Melon Float+'s after combat healing will not work if the foe has a skill that prevents HP recovery such as or , or the user has been inflicted with .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Sandía flotante +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Agua de melón +|
|French||Boisson melon +|
|Italian||Melone a galla+|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||哈密瓜漂浮飲＋|