|Description||At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 2 damage to unit.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 100% HP requirement applies to the Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2 as well as the 2 damage after combat.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- It also drains 2 HP from its wielder when they counterattack, so long as they were at full health at the start of combat. It will NOT drain 2 HP if they don't counterattack and just take the hit however.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Melon Crusher+ is considered a combat boost.
- Melon Crusher+ inflicts out of combat damage.
- Melon Crusher+ stacks with healing from skills like .
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Partesandías +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Partesandías +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||打西瓜的棍棒＋|