|Description||If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Melee Bouquet+ is considered a combat boost.
- Melee Bouquet+ can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Melee Bouquet+ will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Melee Bouquet+'s follow-up attack prevention.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Ramillete letal +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ramillete letal +|
|French||Épée florale +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||捧花之杖＋|