|Description||Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice.|
(Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.)
- Meisterschwert's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Meisterschwert's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
List of owners
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Meisterschwert's effect working regardless of who initiates combat is accurate to Brave Weapons in general in all Fire Emblem games released between Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Fire Emblem Awakening, inclusive.
- Unlike its iteration in Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Meisterschwert has more might than and harder attainability than a in Fire Emblem Heroes.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Meisterschwert|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||大師之劍|