|Description||Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice.|
(Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.)
- Meisterschwert's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Effects such as and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Meisterschwert's user can perform a follow-up attack, either from a speed check or effects such as or , the user will be able to attack up to 4 times during combat.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Meisterschwert is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Meisterschwert is considered a combat reduction.
- Meisterschwert can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Meisterschwert will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Meisterschwert's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
- Meisterschwert's effect working regardless of who initiates combat is accurate to Brave Weapons in general in all Fire Emblem games released between Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Fire Emblem Awakening, inclusive.
- Unlike its iteration in Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Meisterschwert has more might than and harder attainability than a in Fire Emblem Heroes.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Meisterschwert|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||大師之劍|