|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit's HP ≥ 50% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.|
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Any of the upgrades grant Maltet the same effects as and .
- Only neutralizes "Effective against armored foes".
- Any of the upgrades of Maltet can neutralize .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by refined version of Maltet listed first is considered a combat reduction.
- Maltet can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Maltet will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Maltet's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_追撃不可R攻守6, which can be translated as Follow-Up Disable R Atk/Def 6.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Maltet|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||馬爾堤|
- Binding Blade
- Blue Lion Rule
- Bow of Devotion
- Crafty Fighter
- Holy War's End
- Quick Riposte