|Description||Grants Spd+3. Enables【Canto (３)】during turns 1 through 4. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat and reduces damage from foe's first attack by 30%. |
After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move ３ space(s).
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than ３ space(s).)
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Dance skills or Duo/Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Lyngheiðr is considered a combat boost.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , , and and with offensive Specials will neutralize Lyngheiðr's damage reduction effect when the special triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Lyngheiðr by 50%.
List of owners
- In Norse mythology, Lyngheiðr is a dwarf who was a daughter of the dwarf king Hreiðmarr, and sister of Reginn, Ótr, Fáfnir, and Lofnheiðr.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lyngheiðr|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||倫格赫茲|