|Description||Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat, and if unit initiates combat, foe cannot make a follow-up attack. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions, and if bonus was granted to unit, deals 4 damage to unit.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Lyfjaberg is considered a combat boost.
- Lyfjaberg can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Lyfjaberg will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Lyfjaberg's follow-up attack prevention.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Lyfjaberg is considered a .
- Lyfjaberg inflicts out of combat damage.
- Lyfjaberg stacks with after-combat healing from skills such as .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- Lyfjaberg's healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- Lyfjaberg's after combat healing will not work if the foe has a skill that prevents HP recovery such as or , or the user has been inflicted with .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lyfjaberg|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||利菲亞|