|Description||Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat, and if unit initiates combat, foe cannot make a follow-up attack. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions, and if bonus was granted to unit, deals 4 damage to unit.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Lyfjaberg is considered a combat boost.
- Lyfjaberg can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Lyfjaberg will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Lyfjaberg's follow-up attack prevention.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Lyfjaberg is considered a .
- Lyfjaberg inflicts out of combat damage.
- Lyfjaberg stacks with healing from skills like .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lyfjaberg|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||利菲亞|