|Description||Grants Res+3. Skills with "effective against dragons" are effective against unit.|
If foe has no skills with "effective against dragons," inflicts Atk-6 on foe during combat.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Loptous is considered a combat reduction.
- Loptous makes its user weak to weapons that are effective against dragon foes or units with .
- This means that enemies who equip such weapons or are granted such status effect will have their Attack multiplied by 1.5.
- The combat reduction of Loptous doesn't work against units wielding weapons that are effective against dragon foes or units with .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , , and with offensive Specials will neutralize Loptous's damage reduction effect when the special triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Loptous's damage reduction effect by 50%.
- The damage percentage reduction of Loptous doesn't work against units wielding weapons that are effective against dragon foes or units with .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Loptous|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||羅普托烏斯|