|Life Unending||5||At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count-5. When Special triggers, if unit's HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. After combat, if unit's Special triggered, restores 99 HP. (Once per map.)||500||Miracle|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- Cooldown count reductions and increases from skills that activate at the same time as Life Unending (at start of turn) are not considered in Life Unending's conditions. Skills such as , , and will have their effects stack.
- Life Unending is triggered by the foe's attack and reduces the damage taken from that attack.
- The unit with Life Unending only survives a single attack, so a follow-up attack will still be lethal.
- If unit is exactly at 1 HP and is hit with an attack that deals 1 or more damage, Life Unending will not trigger.
- Life Unending's healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- Life Unending's after combat healing will not work if the foe has a skill that prevents HP recovery such as or , or the user has been inflicted with .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Vida eterna|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Vida eterna|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||永生者|