|Description||Grants Res+3. If【Penalty】is active on foe, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and deals damage = 20% of unit's Res during combat.|
All effects that last "on foe through its next action." Includes penalties inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, or the effects of a skill like Triangle Adept or Guard).
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Levin Dagger is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boosts of Levin Dagger will activate if the foe receives a .
- The presence or absence of a (including ) does not affect activation.
- The combat boosts will be negated if the foe possesses a source of penalty neutralization.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Levin Dagger is considered a .
- The extra damage of Levin Dagger also applies to area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Daga trueno|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Daga trueno|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||雷電之刃|