- The stat increase that can be applied by Laslow's Blade is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Laslow's Blade is considered a combat boost.
- Laslow's Blade's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Effects such as and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Laslow's Blade's user can perform a follow-up attack, either from a speed check or effects such as or , the user will be able to attack up to 4 times during combat.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_連撃R舞剣, which can be translated as Consecutive attacks R Dancing Sword.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Sable Laslow|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Sable Laslow|
|French||Épée de Laslow|
|Italian||Spada di Laslow|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||拉茲沃德的舞劍|