|Description||Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit during combat, neutralizes effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks, disables non-Special effects that "reduce damage by X%" (excluding those inflicted on unit's area-of-effect Specials), prevents foe's Specials that are triggered by unit's attack, and restores 7 HP to unit after combat.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Lands Sword is considered a combat boost.
- Effects that are disabled by Lands Sword:
- The damage-reduction neutralzation effect of Lands Sword will not apply to the damage-reduction effects of , , and defensive Specials.
- Lands Sword will prevent defensive Specials from triggering when the user attacks.
- Lands Sword's healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- Lands Sword's after combat healing will not work if the foe has a skill that prevents HP recovery such as or , or the user has been inflicted with .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Espada terrestre|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espada terrestre|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||大地之劍|