Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.) Calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.
After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move ２ space(s).
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than ２ space(s).)
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Sing/Dance users or Duo/ Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- will reduce the amount of movement granted by to 1 space if the affected unit uses a close weapon type or 0 spaces if the affected unit uses a ranged weapon type.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- Ladyblade's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Ladyblade's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Espada fina|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espada fina|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||淑女劍|