- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Kaze's Needle is considered a combat boost.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Kaze's Needle is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Only attacks performed by the user have the Special cooldown charge +X effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- If the user has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a foe has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also grants "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge +1" and "Special cooldown charge +1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- The added damage is a fixed +5 and ignores Def and Res, but can be reduced by damage reduction skills such as and , and status effects such as .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Cuchilla Kaze|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Cuchilla Kaze|
|Italian||Ago di Kaze|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||涼風的疾風針|
|Portuguese||Agulha de Kaze|