- A stat comparison made "At start of combat" ignores combat boosts and combat reductions.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Kagero's Dart is considered a combat boost.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Kagero's Dart is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- and will neutralize Kagero's Dart's damage reduction effect when it triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Kagero's Dart's damage reduction effect by 50%.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_初撃軽減R50攻, which can be translated as First Strike Mitigation R50 Attacking.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Dardo Kagero|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Dardo Kagero|
|French||Kunaï de Kagero|
|Italian||Dardo di Kagero|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||陽炎的眩惑針|
|Portuguese||Dardo de Kagero|