|Description||Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk+6 to unit during combat, inflicts Atk-6 on foe during combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack, and inflicts penalty on foe's Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat based on the number of the following conditions that apply × 3 (max: 9):|
- An ally is within 3 spaces of unit.
- Another foe is within 2 spaces of target.
- A【Bonus】is active on unit.
- A【Penalty】is active on foe.
All effects that last "for 1 turn" or "that turn only." Includes bonuses granted by a skill like Rally or Hone and positive status effects (extra movement or effects like Dominance).
All effects that last "on foe through its next action." Includes penalties inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, or the effects of a skill like Triangle Adept or Guard).
- The stat increase that can be applied by Körmt is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Körmt is considered a combat reduction.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Körmt's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- The effect of Körmt will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- The effect of Körmt will activate if the foe receives a .
List of owners
- In Norse mythology, Körmt and Örmt are two rivers which Thórr must wade through every day whenever he goes for judgement by Yggdrasill.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Körmt|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||科爾姆特|