|Description||If unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Juicy Wave+ does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- Skills such as and the status effect have priority over the Juicy Wave+'s priority changing effect.
- Juicy Wave+ changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Ola de zumo +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ola de jugo +|
|French||Jus tropical +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||南國果汁＋|