|Description||Effective against armored and cavalry foes. Grants Atk+3. If【Bonus】is active on unit, grants Atk/Res+6 during combat, and if unit initiates combat, foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
All effects that last "for 1 turn" or "that turn only." Includes bonuses granted by a skill like Rally or Hone and positive status effects (extra movement or effects like Dominance).
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Joyful Vows is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boosts and follow-up preventing effects of Joyful Vows will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- Joyful Vows can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Joyful Vows will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Joyful Vows's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Votos dichosos|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Votos dichosos|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||幸福的誓約|