- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Jakob's Tray is considered a combat reduction.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Jakob's Tray is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Jakob's Tray is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_戦闘強化R絶対死守, which can be translated as Combat Bonuses R Absolute Defense.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Bandeja Jakob|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Bandeja Jakob|
|French||Plateau de Jakob|
|Italian||Vassoio di Jakob|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||喬克的餐具|