|Description||Grants bonus to unit’s Atk = total bonuses on unit during combat.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Iris's Tome is considered a combat boost.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives .
- If the unit is affected by or the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the Atk increase will be negated.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The refined version listed first has the same effect as .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Iris's Tome is considered a .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Tomo Iris|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Tomo Iris|
|Italian||Tomo di Iris|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||埃莉絲之書|
|Portuguese||Tomo de Iris|