|Description||If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Instant Sword is considered a combat boost.
- Instant Sword can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Instant Sword will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , or a status effect such as is unaffected by Instant Sword's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Espada fugaz|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espada fugaz|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||瞬擊之劍|