|Description||Effective against flying foes. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Instant Bow+ is considered a combat boost.
- Instant Bow+ can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Instant Bow+ will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Instant Bow+'s follow-up attack prevention.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco fugaz +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco fugaz +|
|French||Arc vif +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||瞬擊之弓＋|